Criminal Defense Lawyers Fighting for Your Rights
Arrest does not mean conviction, especially when you have top legal representation. Erik Fischer has conducted over 300 jury trials and earned numerous “not guilty” verdicts for his clients while earning a reputation as one of the toughest, most aggressive, criminal defense lawyers in Colorado. He has successfully tried multiple felony cases including charges for murder, sexual assault, child abuse, domestic violence, assault, drug and white collar crime. His trial record on misdemeanors, including DUI’s and Domestic Violence show a success rate of over 95%.
Erik Fischer is a master at picking the correct jurors for any particular type of case to give his clients the best possible chance at a “not guilty” verdict. He never shies away from the courtroom, thus never limiting his clients’ options.
As a former Denver Deputy District Attorney, Erik Fischer has a unique understanding of how prosecutors litigate cases and negotiate plea bargains. He brings this experience from both sides of the courtroom to get his clients the best possible outcome for any given set of facts. On your behalf, he will take on any law enforcement department or prosecutor to guarantee that your constitutional rights are protected to the fullest extent of the law.
At Fischer Law Group, we not only fight for your rights, but even the odds if you have the unfortunate need for legal counsel following a misdemeanor of felony charge.
Far too much is at stake to place your life in the hands of a lawyer that is quick to plea bargain or unwilling to fight for you in court. Contact us now at 970-482-4710 for a FREE CONSULTATION.
Dedicated Misdemeanor and Felony Lawyers Representing You
Our practice of criminal defense specializes in the following areas:
- DUI/DUID, Drunk or Drugged Driving, including first or repeat offender and felony representation
- Domestic Violence, Felony or Misdemeanor and all related restraining order or domestic matters
- Sex offenses, including all internet pornography, prostitution or like offenses
- Child Abuse or crimes against children including alleged sex offenses
- Assault offenses, including both Felony or misdemeanor assault or harassment
- Theft or Embezzlement, including business fraud or other white collar crimes
- Drug offenses, including all illicit drugs and prescription fraud
- Homicide including vehicular homicide and all other violent criminal offenses
We promise tireless representation of you until your case is resolved. Whether the charges are your first DUI or something extremely serious, we will handle each case with the same intensity and diligence as all our cases because we know how important the outcome is to each of our clients.